Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the worst Snowmobile season ever!! It seems like every year there is less and less snow.... I remeber being a kid and having huge snow storms in the 80's, but the sleds sucked back then.

Now the sleds are awesome, but there is no snow!!

You gotta drive to Fort Kent or Northern Pittsburg to see any snow...

Who else in New England feels my pain??

·
Registered
474 Posts
NH_Renegade said:
This is the worst Snowmobile season ever!! It seems like every year there is less and less snow.... I remeber being a kid and having huge snow storms in the 80's, but the sleds sucked back then.

Now the sleds are awesome, but there is no snow!!

You gotta drive to Fort Kent or Northern Pittsburg to see any snow...

Who else in New England feels my pain??

[snapback]732562[/snapback]​
Yup this one is the worst that I remember. Im a po' workin slob with responcibilities and dont have the time to race 8 hours north or 12 hours west every weekend to find snow.

So far this season ...0 miles.

I saw a news report yesterday on Channel 9 that showed the ice dams on the river in Berlin......not flake of snow was on the ground.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw that coverage in Berlin too.

Pretty sad for the best time of the year for riding......

Hey how do you put a pic in your posting profile????

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
NH_Renegade said:
I saw that coverage in Berlin too.

Pretty sad for the best time of the year for riding......

Hey how do you put a pic in your posting profile????
[snapback]732616[/snapback]​
I feel your pain. I've actually done quite a bit of riding this season, but lots of driving too. I got out a decent amount in southern/central NH before Christmas but since then we've been making the long hauls. We've done quite a few trips to Pittsburg and I drove out to Tug Hill for some good riding. We're planning on going back out to Tug before the end of the season too. We've also been talking about riding from central/northern Maine up into Canada on a long weekend, I'm looking forward to it. The only crappy thing is that I heard it costs $45 a day to ride in Canada. I guess this season if you want to play you have to pay.

For posting a pic just go to your settings and click on the avatar options and attach your pic. If it's too big just scale it on paint.

Good luck witht the rest of your season, cool
to see some more people on here from NH!

·
E-Tec Rules
33,573 Posts
3 inches where i live

over 400 miles

·
Registered
941 Posts
50+ degrees every day The winter that never was.

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
I fell your pain....

If ya wanna play you gotta drive..............................far!!!!!

It's been a real bummer...

·
Registered
934 Posts
162 miles this year on new sleds bought in November. One trip to Twin Mtn christmas week and one to Woodford last Tuesday. Still hoping for a good storm or two in March but who knows
. Trailering 6 - 8 hours for a weekend ride is tough with the family.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
tughillterror said:
No Snow?

All I see is white outside...
[snapback]732706[/snapback]​
All I see is dirt. I'll be back over your way sooner than later. How is the Redfield/Osceola area? I was there a couple weekends ago and that area was pretty beat. We trailered further up north and I had a blast. Can you ride now from those southern points up to flatrock etc?

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
tughillterror said:
BAMMER said:
tughillterror said:
No Snow?

Yeah but you're at school and can't ride.....

[snapback]732734[/snapback]​
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

[snapback]732741[/snapback]​
Sorry couldn't resist.....

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
DooNH said:
tughillterror said:
No Snow?

All I see is dirt. I'll be back over your way sooner than later. How is the Redfield/Osceola area? I was there a couple weekends ago and that area was pretty beat. We trailered further up north and I had a blast. Can you ride now from those southern points up to flatrock etc?
[snapback]732742[/snapback]​
They will be good until about 2pm, you gotta get up early for the best trails. From Redfield, go through Cedar Pines to Potter rd. Once you hit Potter Rd. there's a junction a few miles up, take a right on to that trail and it takes you all the way to Highmarket (comes out next to the Sportsman.)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
tughillterror said:
They will be good until about 2pm, you gotta get up early for the best trails. From Redfield, go through Cedar Pines to Potter rd. Once you hit Potter Rd. there's a junction a few miles up, take a right on to that trail and it takes you all the way to Highmarket (comes out next to the Sportsman.)

[snapback]732747[/snapback]​
Thanks! Maybe I'll see you out there. Have fun in class!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts