Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to Iron River this weekend, Feb 25,26 and trails were awesome! Lots of riders but trails still kept pretty well. Trail to port Wing and over to Vallhalla was excellent. Corridoor was a little rough with the studder bumps but other than that they had tons of snow. I would say around 2.5-3 Ft of the white gold.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually when we go north it is almost like someone drew a line and piled snow on one side and nothing on the other. This was the first time I have seen it gradually get better. But man did they have some good snow. I guess I have never gone up this late in the season though either. That could be another reason. I still want to go up again this yr if I can.

·
Tweak session time!
1,620 Posts
Some of the best riding can be had in the UP and Northern Wisconsin in the first half of March due to other sledders packing her away for the season. Less traffic and better snow conditions...while it lasts. I would like to get in another trip to the North Shore area before the season is over. Great riding up there and right now they have the best snow yet this season.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think any thing would beat the crap we got right now down here. I would like to go up north but i got some transportation problems. S10 Xtreme dosnt like to haul the sled. No room for a trailer either... I only got 130 miles on this year, this year sux for snow..
keep on riding

1 - 5 of 5 Posts