Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anybody is from grand marais, tofte, silver bay, finland, etc. please keep me updated on how much snow you get tonight

thanks

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I live on the Range about an hour west of there and already have almost 2 inches on the ground right now at 9:30 pm, it may not snow as much on the shore but you never know, the weather man is about as useless as tits on a bull

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
trailhawk said:
but you never know, the weather man is about as useless as tits on a bull
[snapback]742571[/snapback]​
>
>

·
Registered
167 Posts
Int'l Falls here. We had a 90%, 8" prediction and so far we have not seen a single flake
I wish I was a weather man. What other job can you be wrong 90% of the time and still keep your job?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Gade600 said:
any total updates?
[snapback]743987[/snapback]​
Got a call from my uncle in Middle River, he says 8" at his place as of this morning.
That's where I'll be this weekend. I hear 15" up in Pembina, ND

·
Registered
237 Posts
SCUBA STEVE, they were wondering about NE MN, not NW. 250 miles difference my friend. Don't have too many beers at the Wheel when you are in Middle River.

Aux

·
Registered
622 Posts
Aux670 said:
SCUBA STEVE, they were wondering about NE MN, not NW. 250 miles difference my friend. Don't have too many beers at the Wheel when you are in Middle River.

Aux
[snapback]744242[/snapback]​
I just figured that the snow was heading east.
I will definately have a few beers there, but only after the ride.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
Wheres the MTM report?

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
5" on the last storm. In the Hibbing-Virginia area.

I am heading up to Vermilion-V.River-Crane-Kabetogama for the second weekend in a row, leaving from my garage on saturday. No new snow fell north of vermilion in the last storm but there is still ALOT of snow on the ground.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts