·
Registered
1,357 Posts
440man, ride on brother.

Rubber side down

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I didn't see any kind of snow forecast like that, but it sounds good!

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
email Paul Kocin from the weather channel.lol..he just updated the eastern seaboard like 10 minutes ago....he says if the the storm draws in more moisture, and the low sits RIGHT off shore, we will get POUNDED...but as of now, only 10-16''...

·
RETIRED
11,163 Posts
440man said:
email Paul Kocin from the weather channel.lol..he just updated the eastern seaboard like 10 minutes ago....he says if the the storm draws in more moisture, and the low sits RIGHT off shore, we will get POUNDED...but as of now, only 10-16''...
[snapback]273245[/snapback]​
stop teasing us dammit!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
easy u 2, there are more people in this world than u 2 that like to ride LOL god bless u man hope you get 5 ft

·
Elite Member
845 Posts
Today is Wednesday, and you posted that forecast on Tuesday. Your talking about a storm nearly a week away. The odds of it doing something else are better then it doing what we want it to forecasting that far in advance.

But that doesn't mean I am not thinking SNOW!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I once delivered to a hog farm in Chippewa Falls WI. It was early winter and they had a huge snowmaking fan set up in their yard so they could ride. The owner said they were going to a snowcross over in MN that weekend and they needed practice...

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Justin, dont mean to break your bubble, but the Storm is a Coastal storm...us Tug Hill guys wont see much, if any at all...But my house n NJ should get burried! (nohting wrong with wishful thinking
)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.