Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
YEAH I know I am in the rev site. Just want to know if anyone might have done this I have a 2002 mxz800x with no rer(1500mi) I have a chance to swap parts on wrecked mxz800 adrenelin with rer (8000mi) it still runs and has to run after only without reverse. So far I have been told I need to swap mpem box brains,flywheel, and 2 pick ups also button switch.I have concerns about clutch if different on 2 sleds. Any knowledge wisdom on this subject doos don'ts special tools ect. would be greatly appreciated THANKS

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
RZKID said:
YEAH I know I am in the rev site. Just want to know if anyone might have done this I have a 2002 mxz800x with no rer(1500mi) I have a chance to swap parts on wrecked mxz800 adrenelin with rer (8000mi) it still runs and has to run after only without reverse. So far I have been told I need to swap mpem box brains,flywheel, and 2 pick ups also button switch.I have concerns about clutch if different on 2 sleds. Any knowledge wisdom on this subject doos don'ts special tools ect. would be greatly appreciated THANKS

[snapback]264811[/snapback]​
The Secondary clutch needs to be changed as well, it has a double ramped helix.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rev Kev said:
RZKID said:

[snapback]264811[/snapback]​
The Secondary clutch needs to be changed as well, it has a double ramped helix.

[snapback]264818[/snapback]​
I have been told that secondary on my x model was same that year so I asked dealer to check part #. He says they only list one that year?? also learned the 2 pick ups that pick up signal on flywheel are different theres a top and bottom also said to swap coils and to swap button on teather strap mpem programed to chip! 1 ski doo dealer said it can be done he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. HUNTERS ski doo and pools IN WALLINGFORD CT. my local dealer was useless! thanks 4 your input have good wintah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts