Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in Osceola from Tuesday to Friday and did not see one sled with a DooTalk sticker on it. I was kinda disappointed. Went to places like The Montague, Timberview, Sportsman, Tuggers, Hilltop, Cedar Pines, Osceola Hotel, among others. I thought for sure I would see another DooTalker, but to no avail.

Was anyone in the area this past week? I would have bought you a beverage.

·
Super Moderator
29,359 Posts
I wish I knew you were up here. We were in Highmarket Wednesday night - came over from Barnes Corners area. The trails sucked, but at least we were riding. We don't drink and ride, but we sure enjoyed a few at Tuggers when we were done.

Next time let us know your on the way.

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
Where do you live at in NEPA? I'm just outside of montrose.... There's another dootalker about 4 miles from me.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hey, some fellow Dood's from PA. I'm from Lancaster and if enough snow, will be going either to PA Grand Canyon (Colton Point) or Tug Hill next weekend. If you guys are going, email me and maybe we can meet somewhere.
Erik (Nut)

·
Registered
251 Posts
pasnownut, I'd make some phone calls to some businesses in the Grand Canyon area before coming up. I'd imagine the conditions are pretty weak right now. We need more snow for sure for it to be worth the ride north.

Conditions on the Hill were deteriorating fast. Some really nice trails were met with bare roads, muddy trails, rocks, etc. Hats off to T.C. Riders Snowmobile Club. They have the nicest trails on the hill and are a hidden gem!

Anyone looking for a good place to stay on the hill, look up The Hollow Tree Lodge in Osceola, NY. Ranch house, sleeps 6-8 comfortably, large garage for your sleds at night, large parking area for trucks and trailers, easy access to trails, bar and country store with gas and breakfast right down the road. Only $45 per night per person. I give it 10

CARNAGE, I live in northern Bradford County but graduated from Forest City. GO FORESTERS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts