Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,248 Posts
I'm thinking there are going to be a whole lot of new 4 stroke riders this year.

I also like how BRP has done it - offer excellent machines in all market segments and let the consumer decide. Brilliant!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking there are going to be a whole lot of new 4 stroke riders this year.

I also like how BRP has done it - offer excellent machines in all market segments and let the consumer decide. Brilliant!
Agree

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Best snowmobile combination currently available by a mile (900 Ace n.a. & 900t)!

Bob

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yes I’ve also heard there will be no extra 900’s floating around. If you wanted one hopefully you ordered....

·
E-Tec Rules
33,363 Posts

only downfall is no 900 na X or 900 130x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
29,248 Posts
Yes I've also heard there will be no extra 900's floating around. If you wanted one hopefully you ordered....
That what the OP was saying. :righton

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm sure it's not because of excessive sled sales.
SXS and watercraft also use that engine.
It is because of excessive sled sales. Not related to SXS or Watercraft.

We have Spring Checked in excess of 3 times last years total order, and according to our rep most other dealers have seen double and triple normal spring order numbers. peace

·
Registered
40 Posts
Who cares... Can winter just get here. I have 3 900 n/a ace to ride or to sell you for a premium! The most recent a 21 Enduro that I drove 7 hours total to pickup.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Who cares... Can winter just get here. I have 3 900 n/a ace to ride or to sell you for a premium! The most recent a 21 Enduro that I drove 7 hours total to pickup.
I hear ya. We had the last available 2021 900 na Enduro shipped 650 km to us cause border restrictions prevented us from going to pick it up. By the time it got here, it was a quick trip across the lawn and placed on dollys in the toy box for the summer. The dealer called 2 days after it arrived, for what I thought was a follow up call, but he had a customer that was willing to pay $1000 more than we did for the sled.

Weird times

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Glad I saw this thread. A friend we ride with was going to sell his wife's Enduro 900 and pick up a new one for next season. Just told him he better not sell it.

I'm glad I have three 900NA's and bought them when they were realtively cheap compared to today's market. It is just my wife and I that ride but anytime we take a trip of a week or more, I take the backup sled just in case.

Now if a sled gets wrecked or something, at least we can keep riding for the rest of the season. If I couldn't buy a new 900 from a dealer, then I would be stuck paying too much for a used one now that demand is exceeding supply.

I will never go back to a 2-stroke......

1 - 20 of 180 Posts