Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I don't know, $1400 isn't a bad price if it's as perfect as he says. You certainly can't restore one for that.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I don't think the price is out of line.......try and make one that nice, you will have 2-3 times that much.....ask me how I know...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then there is this 91 with the wrong motor in it for $350 firm on a Facebook group I belong to.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
If that '94 is as advertised with legit 2K miles and looks as good as it does in the pictures, then I'd say that is a very fair and reasonable ask. If it weren't for the 1.42 exchange we Canadians face right now, I'd say it was a bargoon.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Hey junk man I ment to ask you earlier but what was with that, what was it a 93 or 94 Mach 1 with the X decal on it?? It was at Waconia. Just someone being clever??
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that was Dave Lacanns custom built 1 of 93 mach 1 X with a Marchbank built 720. It's pretty WILD!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I don't know, $1400 isn't a bad price if it's as perfect as he says. You certainly can't restore one for that.
X2 This is almost what I put on my motor alone for the rebuilt on my 94... (Ok canadian money! :) To rebuilt one to that level even if you got it for free you will be over the asking price!!! And I am not counting the hour I put on it myself...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
From a collector stand-point its very fair IF its as good as it looks. For somebody that just wants something to ride they could get something newer and more trail friendly for the same money. (Just playing the devil's advocate)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts