6921 - 6940 of 6995 Posts

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,332 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think Canadian fans are different than our American NHL fans. We tend to watch when our teams are out. Americans will turn the TV off. So.... when your teams out ,sometimes we pick a different team we would like to see win. For me typically its any Canadian team after the Bruins are out. No matter who's left..... I will watch till its over.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
31,332 Posts
I think Canadian fans are different than our American NHL fans. We tend to watch when our teams are out. Americans will turn the TV off. So.... when your teams out ,sometimes we pick a different team we would like to see win. For me typically its any Canadian team after the Bruins are out. No matter who's left..... I will watch till its over.

I still watch but I'm not going to stop making fun of people at their expense... Especially Leaf fans...😜

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 Renegade X
21,060 Posts

I rarely watch games after the Bruins are out. Maybe some of the finals, but they mean nothing to me, so I don’t “have to watch”.

Obviously I’m Canadian, but that doesn’t factor into it for me. I’m a Bruins fan, I only cheer for them.

Sent from the Island of Misfit Toys.

·
2nd Whore in command
102,284 Posts
Not only do the Leafs fail in the playoffs but they fail at keeping their fans also...

Not only do the Leafs fail in the playoffs they can't even keep their fans...
I’m definitely still a Leafs fan, but I’m obviously going to go for the home team 🇨🇦
It’s been since along time since the Cup has been on this side of the border!

·
31,332 Posts
Three more to go...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Fall asleep at 1 nothing then wake up to that crap. Gallagher getting manhandled. Tampa looked strong in the 1st period that I'd watched. Hope the Habs can step it up.

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 Renegade X
21,060 Posts
They are out of their league.

Sent from the Island of Misfit Toys.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
What a game, head slamming into the ice, YEOW! Lots more to come. Do not, count out the Canadians, they had alot of shots that could of been goals.

Bob

·
31,332 Posts
Two games to go...

·
2nd Whore in command
102,284 Posts
I missed most of the game working late, but that was a bummer when they out shot them the way they did!
hopefully they can win a couple at home and make a series out of it.

6921 - 6940 of 6995 Posts