Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, well I always hate to introduce myself and ask a question at the same time, but here it goes. This is my first post and I joined tis forum because my father gave me his '70 olympique 335e as a wedding gift. He gave it to me shortly after I sold my pro street '67 chevy truck, because he knew that I have been wanting to restore that old sled for quite awhile. I am a young guy who has been around sleds most of my life, first one I owned was a Rupp 440 W/T.

So enough about me for now and on to my silly question of the day. I am not a newbie to forums I am a member of a few others and have a good handle on how they work. But when I click on the Vintage ski doo section there is only 5 pages of posts to read. the main page says there are over 9000 topics, what gives? Because in the suggestions section it says there are like 300 topics and over 20 pages there. So not really sure if I just need to do more searching or what, I am not really a person that comes on forums and does alot of posting I mainly come on and read for several hours and try to gain knowledge and info. So if anyone has any help or direction it would be much appreciated and I hope to meet more of you out in the forum. Thanks so much.

·
What's snow? It's been so long I can't
3,598 Posts
Hello all, well I always hate to introduce myself and ask a question at the same time, but here it goes. This is my first post and I joined tis forum because my father gave me his '70 olympique 335e as a wedding gift. He gave it to me shortly after I sold my pro street '67 chevy truck, because he knew that I have been wanting to restore that old sled for quite awhile. I am a young guy who has been around sleds most of my life, first one I owned was a Rupp 440 W/T.

So enough about me for now and on to my silly question of the day. I am not a newbie to forums I am a member of a few others and have a good handle on how they work. But when I click on the Vintage ski doo section there is only 5 pages of posts to read. the main page says there are over 9000 topics, what gives? Because in the suggestions section it says there are like 300 topics and over 20 pages there. So not really sure if I just need to do more searching or what, I am not really a person that comes on forums and does alot of posting I mainly come on and read for several hours and try to gain knowledge and info. So if anyone has any help or direction it would be much appreciated and I hope to meet more of you out in the forum. Thanks so much.
Maybe that's just topics from the very beginning? I know there's 27 pages in the Vintage Classifieds, and as you said 5 in the Vintage Forums, and at roughly 15 topics per page, that still adds up to roughly 480 topics. I'm sure one of the moderators will pop up in here and tell us what's up.

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
The software is set to show threads from the past 30 days.

Just click on the window I have circled in red to increase, then click the "GO" tab.

~Bob

Computer Personal computer Font Screenshot Rectangle

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bob thanks so much for the help, I had a feeling it would be something pretty easy. And an over all thank you for the quick responses!

·
E-Tec Rules
33,755 Posts
restoration on an old skidoo Remember to take pictures!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts