Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in upstate NY and was planning on a trip starting this weekend. either new hampshire, maine, or the up. it looks like nh, and maine have a chance of getting rain on fri and sat. so im thinking the up. i have about a 12 to 14 hour drive. is it worth it?

·
SUPER DAVE
5,416 Posts
cdog2323 said:
i am in upstate NY and was planning on a trip starting this weekend. either new hampshire, maine, or the up. it looks like nh, and maine have a chance of getting rain on fri and sat. so im thinking the up. i have about a 12 to 14 hour drive. is it worth it?
[snapback]691902[/snapback]​
I'd stick with the Grand Marais area you will not be dissappointed.
I just got back from the Keweenaw and that was a 12 hr. drive for me,
and was worth it every mile. Rode 1001 miles so I made it
worth my time!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sledheaddude800 said:
cdog2323 said:
worth my time!

[snapback]691915[/snapback]​
where are you from? so the trails were good? im just trying to get an idea of what kind of shape they are in. everyones definition of fair, good, great are different.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Avoid Newberry, Munising like your ex-wife. Cops everywhere, too many sleds + they hate us. Plenty of places in MI UP too enjoy. Seney, Hulbert, Hessell, hit the small towns you'll be happier.

·
SUPER DAVE
5,416 Posts
cdog2323 said:
sledheaddude800 said:
cdog2323 said:
worth my time!

[snapback]691915[/snapback]​
where are you from? so the trails were good? im just trying to get an idea of what kind of shape they are in. everyones definition of fair, good, great are different.
[snapback]691931[/snapback]​
I am from Toledo, Ohio and I am never dissappointed with GM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts