Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a new 1-3/8 track on my 2001 MXZ700. The factory track was half the size. I had to move the rear bolts on the suspesion down 1/2 inch because there was not that much room in the tunnal. Has any one put a bigger track in there sled and were there any modifications you did?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
FZRWHEELIN said:
I put a new 1-3/8 track on my 2001 MXZ700. The factory track was half the size. I had to move the rear bolts on the suspesion down 1/2 inch because there was not that much room in the tunnal. Has any one put a bigger track in there sled and were there any modifications you did?
[snapback]690324[/snapback]​
i think the 2001's came with a 1" track, and should have been clearance for the 1.375", are you running studs?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
bigf150 said:
FZRWHEELIN said:
[snapback]690324[/snapback]​
i think the 2001's came with a 1" track, and should have been clearance for the 1.375", are you running studs?
[snapback]690347[/snapback]​
I think they came with the .88. It probably is a good idea to get some extra room in there in case you decide to stud it later.
-Good luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i got it studded i had to move the rear bolts down 1/2 an inch though it was very tight, I could not get my finger inbetween the track and the cooler protectors.
Yes i do have studds also .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts