Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks.

Long time lurker, first time caller.
New to the Ski-doo world, but have been ripping it on the water, sea doo style, for quite some time.

A recent move to Manitoba made me think it was a pretty good idea to get into the snow machine hobby, so I picked up a 2014 Rev Backcountry X, 600HO and absolutely love it so far. It runs great, is problem free, and has put a smile on my face. So far hasn't broken the bank or bruised any bones or egos.

Anyone else around here running this machine?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome to dootalk. I'm also from MB and you lucked into a great snow year for your first sled. We haven't had a winter like this since 2014.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to dootalk. I'm also from MB and you lucked into a great snow year for your first sled. We haven't had a winter like this since 2014.
A metric tonne of snow out by my place, about 40 mins SW of Portage.
First thing I'm changing is the addition of the aux LED light. Managed to find a used one that still works, unfortunately, it didn't come with the harness. Also added the 12V outlet and glovebox liner.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
A metric tonne of snow out by my place, about 40 mins SW of Portage.
First thing I'm changing is the addition of the aux LED light. Managed to find a used one that still works, unfortunately, it didn't come with the harness. Also added the 12V outlet and glovebox liner.
The auxilery LED is nice but upgrade to the Sii bulbs, they are noticeably brighter over stock and worth every penny. Shawn (the owner) is great to deal with as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts