Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Ski-doo after riding Polaris for several years. Got tired of riding and wrenching, riding and wrenching... So I bought a used 2002 MXZ 700 Adrealine from local dealer. I have checked out several forums and web pages and found very little on this sled.
I took it for first ride today in fresh 18 inches of powder. went about 1.5 miles and bang! Complete lock up! Couldn't even pull over engine. Walked home and went back with friends and really mad wife. Pulled sled over and it started. drove to road, about 100 yards and shut off. Loaded onto truck and thats where it sits. Sled starts and runs but seems to vibrate pretty bad. Any ideas? I am not familiar with Ski-doo at all. Love the sled but...... Also sled has 3700m on it, not a mark anywhere. Please help. Taking back to dealer in am.

·
Just Killin' Time Till Summer
1,258 Posts
My advice is take it back to the dealer and let them sort it out.
at only 1.5 miles I would think they would be obliged to warranty it.

Hope you bought from a reasonable dealer.

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,333 Posts
Yeah with the used sled we just got for my wife, the dealer said he'd go 50/50 on any issues with the sled. They should help you out with some of the costs. Just see what they say after they get it tore down and I'd go and inspect the parts myself or with a knowledgable friend. Keep us posted on what happens.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crazy_2 said:
My advice is take it back to the dealer and let them sort it out.
at only 1.5 miles I would think they would be obliged to warranty it.

Hope you bought from a reasonable dealer.
[snapback]280070[/snapback]​
Thats my plan. Just not familiar with Doo's, can't find much info on this particular sled. Was hopeing for a dependable sled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.