Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading a lot on this site over the past couple weeks and just finished signing up. Just have to say that this site is great and I have recieved a lot of info regarding my 500ss. Just started sledding again this year after not having one for about 5 years which was a Yamaha which I hated. These new rev's are amazing which makes me wonder why I didn't buy one a couple years ago. Logged about 1500k's here in Southwestern Ontario so far and loved every one of them. (except the one that saw me rear end a polaris and crack my hood) Anyways just wanted to say thanks for all the great info.

P.S. Does anyone know if there is a site like this for Bomber atv's as I am an avid atv'er when the snow stops flying

·
Registered
290 Posts
welcome to the site, it truely is a great one, as far as a site for the bombi quads...you'll probably have to go to an all-ATV site, i dont think there is one for bombi-specific quads.
-skidooman

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome aboard...I was in the same boat. Came off an older Polaris on to an 05 Renegade 600ho sdi. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! You won't find a better place to find info for any questions or concerns you have. Enjoy

·
Registered
562 Posts
WELCOME TO THIS SITE OUTLANDER MAN, THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT PEOPLE HERE AND LOTS OF INFO TO BE SHARED,IT IS BY FAR THE BEST SLED WEBSITE ON THE NET, PS YOU MUST HAVE A BOMBI OUTLANDER, MY FOLK'S HAVE A 400 4X4 AND LOVE IT. HAVE FUN ON THAT 500SS. GREGG

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2REV said:
WELCOME TO THIS SITE OUTLANDER MAN, THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT PEOPLE HERE AND LOTS OF INFO TO BE SHARED,IT IS BY FAR THE BEST SLED WEBSITE ON THE NET, PS YOU MUST HAVE A BOMBI OUTLANDER, MY FOLK'S HAVE A 400 4X4 AND LOVE IT. HAVE FUN ON THAT 500SS. GREGG
[snapback]291762[/snapback]​
Yeh I have a 400 outlander and also love it, second one this year as the first one had major problems. I had a fight with BRP about it and they didn't do anything about it, looks like some people here are having the same problems dealing with them on their sleds also. Thanks to my dealer for being great on getting me a new one with very little cost. Needless to say this dealer got my business when I purchased my rev.

·
Registered
562 Posts
OUTLANDER MAN,
IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT BRP PUTS EVERYTHING ON THE DEALERS, IT IS GOOD YOU HAVE A GREAT DEALER, THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD, HOPE THIS OUTLANDER WILL BE A BETTER ONE FOR YOU.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts