Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my new to me sled today its a 1991 Ski-doo Mach 1 with a whole bunch of new parts and it runs great, now i just need some time to go out and ride it. I will post some pics of it soon.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Have fun with it. I own a 91 formula plus, had it for the past 6 years. Never had a problem with it. Engine never been apart has over 6k on it now. Have rebuilt the rear suspension though several times. quick sled for a 500cc but heavy as a tank.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Blizzard_Man said:
Finally got my new to me sled today its a 1991 Ski-doo Mach 1 with a whole bunch of new parts and it runs great, now i just need some time to go out and ride it. I will post some pics of it soon.
[snapback]689470[/snapback]​
Post a pic of you taking a huge jump w/your new sled!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
nice sled, those PRS sleds are probably the best looking "new" sled in my opinion. I got an 86 MX, heavy as hell, but rides pretty nice.

·
Registered
778 Posts
xdude said:
no front bumper hope you dont get stuck
[snapback]693547[/snapback]​
Theres a place to hook your hands under the nose cone and lift it. But good luck lifting it, those things are heavy!

Nice sled by the way. Have fun with it.

Jay

·
Registered
719 Posts
Looks like that seat is going to have the "Armor-All slip" better be careful!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I had a 92, I loved that sled but had to move on to the F-2000 chassis in 1994. Then kids in 98 so back to the oldies. Can't afford them newer sleds.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am going to go take it for a rip tomorrow, I will try and get some more pics hopefully she runs good and I will see what kind of speed I can get, wish me luck

1 - 20 of 21 Posts