Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to doo talk a friend told me about it he's on the doo crew and all that so i took him up on joining he said it was a good place to find a sled and help me out with stuff in the feature so anyone out there who can help?

·
Registered
710 Posts
hey im new to doo talk a friend told me about it he's on the doo crew and all that so i took him up on joining he said it was a good place to find a sled and help me out with stuff in the feature so anyone out there who can help?
Welcome

This a great site lots of good info here. Do a search on what you are looking for, if you can't find it. Start a thread like you just did asking what you want to know. Their are lots of opinions here some negative, most positive but read them all try not to get too excited and you will learn alot.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to doo Talk, most everyone on here will be glad to help out with anything sledding, just ask. Happy sledding

PS. spell check and periods are your best friends

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome aboard, this is a great forum, good people and lots of info.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Welcome, it is a great site and welcome aboard. steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts