Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently wrecked my 04 mxzx 600 sdi. I hit a parking lot curb at about 5mph and did $2100.00 damage to the right side and front end. I also bashed up both skis pretty good. I hear bombardier does not carry the precision skis anymore. I had precision skis and do not know what to switch to. My dealer has one set of precision skis left. Should I go with the precision or something else.

·
Registered
541 Posts
MXZXSDI said:
I recently wrecked my 04 mxzx 600 sdi. I hit a parking lot curb at about 5mph and did $2100.00 damage to the right side and front end. I also bashed up both skis pretty good. I hear bombardier does not carry the precision skis anymore. I had precision skis and do not know what to switch to. My dealer has one set of precision skis left. Should I go with the precision or something else.
[snapback]296006[/snapback]​
i installed the doo flex skis with woodys doolys and they are tottaly awesome. absolutely NO darting. and they don't track in the precision tracks on the trail because those darn precisions are about as common as oxygen these days
glad sd is no 1.
lots of threads on here about skis!!

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
Hey doo rider, how about the ski's that fly planes? LOL

I couldn't resist this one.

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
Yeah..they would work good. but the only thing is the availability.

If only people knew what you were up to...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I vote for SLP powder Pros

·
Registered
46 Posts
MXZXSDI said:
C&A Pro Skis

·
Registered
206 Posts
1997 MACH 1 said:
Bombardier Still Carries Precision Skis....I Just Got A Brand New Pair Last Week...And I was told Its The Skis On The 2006's
[snapback]296564[/snapback]​
How can they be on the 2006's? Mr. Simmons lawyers will want to know how that is going to happen.

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
rs2 said:
1997 MACH 1 said:
Bombardier Still Carries Precision Skis....I Just Got A Brand New Pair Last Week...And I was told Its The Skis On The 2006's
[snapback]296564[/snapback]​
How can they be on the 2006's? Mr. Simmons lawyers will want to know how that is going to happen.
[snapback]296663[/snapback]​
the precisions are not going to be on the 2006 models. TRUST ME. They have a new ski coming out.

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
If you can't wait, then get an aftermarket pair. If you can wait till next year, wait for the new DOO skis. I think that they should work excellent. For both trail and powder

·
Registered
157 Posts
MXZXSDI said:
USI Project X-301 With shaper bars if you want big-time bite and can stand some steering effort. Round bar if you are worried about steering effort. With round bars they will still bite way better than precisions in drifted corners on the trail!!

See/Buy Them @:
http://www.usi-skis.com/skis_snowmobiles_a...?CATEGORYID=279

PX-301 SHAPER SKI

SELECT THIS ITEM

PX-301 SHAPER SKI
BLACK
PRICE:$ $230.00
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Super aggressive deep keel ski for the best performance on the trail, in the powder or all out racing.? Unique tunnel design for the best in penetration and directional control with no loss of tracking and steering control.? Ideal mountain ski for floatation in powder snow, ease of steering control, and great side hill riding.? All new super flex rubber handle linkage allows free movement and maximum ski tip flex for the harshest of conditions virtually eliminating ski tip bump feed back through the handle bars. ? PX?301 skis all use new designed PX Series wear bars available in 0, 4.5, 6, 7.5 & 9 inch carbide lengths. (Wear bars are ordered separately.)? 301 series skis all use our exclusive aluminum mount shoes for lightweight and durability. They will not fatigue or twist like other cheap metal and plastic mount designs will. (Order mount shoes separately.)? The material used in all USI skis is Tivar UHMWPE plastic for the absolute best in performance durability, flexibility, and wear resistance. ? Fasteners are stainless steel and zinc plated for the best in corrosion\resistance and durability.NOTE: PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE MOUNT KIT, SHAPER PLATE AND WEAR BAR KIT. PLEASE ORDER SEPARATELY,SKI WEIGHT WITH MOUNT,7 lbs. - 6.5 inches wide,PX-301 SHAPER SKI?DEEP KEEL,PAT. 5,145,201,PATENTS PENDING U.S. & CANADA,AVAILABLE OPTION: ISR RULES COMPLIANT RACE HANDLE
PX-301-BK

·
Registered
93 Posts
USI ALL the WAY....Just put a set on and LOVE them compared to the stock. I went with the 6" round bar. You can find them on Ebay for about 270 with all hardware.

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
doo rider said:
If you can wait till next year, wait for the new DOO skis. I think that they should work excellent. For both trail and powder
[snapback]296882[/snapback]​
I have to agree.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yellowknife said:
doo rider said:
If you can wait till next year, wait for the new DOO skis. I think that they should work excellent. For both trail and powder
[snapback]296882[/snapback]​
I have to agree.
[snapback]297332[/snapback]​
AS FAR I AS CAN SEE THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN THE USI'S--QUALITY,LOOKS,PERFORMANCE AND TECHNICAL HELP-LOOK AT THE OTHER FORUMS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
Well you ain't seen nothin yet. That's the problem lol

Soon my friend, soon.

Just playin with ya. I agree with your points about quality/technical help, etc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts