Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

New poster, long time lookier

516 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  noyzee 
#1 ·

ive been looking here for a while, but just got loged on.
new to sledding, i have learned alot from this site tho.

i currently have a 05 gsx 800 with many bling mods, and more to come (from dt sponsors of course!!)
and i just got my girl a 97 583 formula piped clutched, and all good stuff.

heres what i have for pics.

look forward to hanging on this board!!

See less See more
#3 ·
sledheaded said:
Welcome! Were are you from? Gotsnow?
[snapback]692030[/snapback]​
thanks, im from MASS, and no snow!!!!!

we had a great base about 6-8" at a local place i ride after work and stuff, now with the warm and rain, its all gone, and im ready to brake out my quad

#5 ·
04RevX said:
Are those pictures from Rangeley??? And where in Mass you from? If your on the Western side of the state head up to Otis Reservoir on Sunday. Two 1500' strips have been plowed out for some exciting racing and tuning!
[snapback]692149[/snapback]​
yes they are, they are from the snodeo (or lack of snow)

otis is about 2-2.5 hours from me, we went there with the quads.
they do some drags over there?
hmmmm, i did a little tunning on the suspention thanks to all the posts on here, and hope to hook beter now, plus i got some new chissle pics for ice.

we are going to rangeley again this weekend tho

#7 ·
04RevX said:
Are those pictures from Rangeley??? And where in Mass you from? If your on the Western side of the state head up to Otis Reservoir on Sunday. Two 1500' strips have been plowed out for some exciting racing and tuning!
[snapback]692149[/snapback]​
I was asking myself the same question. I'm like.... I've been there before.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

#9 ·
Yellow Fever said:
Looking at your pics I was thinking you might be from Michigan. We have that strange ashphalt looking snow here in most places too.
[snapback]692351[/snapback]​
hahaha, yup, its eveyplace right now

msgme. thanks,

#10 ·
this is my real baby and summer pass time!

#12 ·
mxz700r said:
rangeley huh,...i grew up in rangeley...sorta do they still built the icegloo, from blocked ice?
[snapback]692910[/snapback]​
i didnt see it, but the weather has been warm and no snow, so it may not be done yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.