Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Highlife says: "UpAndOver Baby!"
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added some new pics in my Gallery from todays ride at Hatchers .. enjoy.

·
Registered
619 Posts
High Life said:
[snapback]736481[/snapback]​
Wow - there is just NO snow at Hatcher's this year - typical year has 5 times that much. Glad you had fun though! And didn't hit any rocks...

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
High Life - Did you ride hatchers today? Is it really tracked up? Should i sneak a weekday ride in this week?

·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hatchers said:
High Life - Did you ride hatchers today? Is it really tracked up? Should i sneak a weekday ride in this week?
[snapback]736496[/snapback]​
Yes, Archangel Valley ... no, its still has beautiful snow all over the place.

·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AlaskanSD said:
High Life said:
Wow - there is just NO snow at Hatcher's this year - typical year has 5 times that much. Glad you had fun though! And didn't hit any rocks...
[snapback]736493[/snapback]​
Rocks up high on the mountains ... plenty of snow at the base to mid way up but yes, do have to be careful picking your lines to avoid Smasherpass landmines.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
AlaskanSD said:
High Life said:
I hate riding Hatcher Pass, just too many rocks. I did last year because they had so much snow. Even with all the snow I was able to find this little rock last year...

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
therealsnowdog said:
AlaskanSD said:
High Life said:
I hate riding Hatcher Pass, just too many rocks. I did last year because they had so much snow. Even with all the snow I was able to find this little rock last year...

[snapback]737093[/snapback]​
Yeah I could see how you could miss that little.

NIce pictures...

Ryan

·
Registered
31 Posts
therealsnowdog said:
Snowdog,

That is not what most riders are refering to when they talk about "rocks". I would put that in the "boulder" class or maybe even something larger;)

SummitAK

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SummitAK said:
therealsnowdog said:
Snowdog,

That is not what most riders are refering to when they talk about "rocks". I would put that in the "boulder" class or maybe even something larger;)

SummitAK
[snapback]737317[/snapback]​
You know me, go big or go home!

Considering the amount of snow there last year, that rock must be the size of a small house. It may look like it's own mountain this year.

And just for the record, if Mikemo had not slid all the snow off the trail down leaving me with nothing but a greased cookie sheet, none of this would have happened.

·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rocks are sled magnets arent they?

My sled magically veers into the only one on the hill!!! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts