Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
This is Sick. I love this thing.I hope they have one for me to ride on March 13th.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
that is sick! I like it

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I agree, that is the most awesome sled in the 06 line up. Its to bad they don't have an MXZ X short track sled that looks like that. They really should!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
looks unfinished in the rear, they could have put a piece of black plastic on it

·
800revX
629 Posts
WOW!!! excuse me while i go rub one out

thats what iam buying,1.75 track 165 horse ,its going to come out of the hole like the space shutte

im looking foward to feeling like this
when i pinch the flipper
l

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
summits don't need gawdy plastic, especially running in the mountains where every bit of weight matters. Didn't you see the summit went on a diet, why would they want to add the weight back onto it. If you don't ride deep powder and haven't ridden in the mountains you won't appreciate the lightness.

·
Banned
369 Posts
skidoo said:
summits don't need gawdy plastic, especially running in the mountains where every bit of weight matters. Didn't you see the summit went on a diet, why would they want to add the weight back onto it. If you don't ride deep powder and haven't ridden in the mountains you won't appreciate the lightness.
[snapback]310407[/snapback]​
I agree, but still maybe they coule have painted it or something it looks like something fell of. I thinkpaint wouldnt add noticable weight unless you painted it 2 inches thick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts