Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tomorrow comes a day too soon...
3,791 Posts
It's been a good summer for music, with several of my favorite bands coming out with new CD's.

Eminem - Recovery

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

Flobots - Survival Story

3OH!3 - Streets of Gold (I'm really disappointed with this one...)

And Disturbed's new cd comes out next month, along with Linkin Park's coming out by the end of the year.

Anyone else have some favorite bands coming out with new music? I remember Bobadoo posting some threads back when Theory of a Deadman's album came out and such that I found new music because of.

·
What's snow? It's been so long I can't
3,598 Posts
It's been a good summer for music, with several of my favorite bands coming out with new CD's.

Eminem - Recovery

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

Flobots - Survival Story

3OH!3 - Streets of Gold (I'm really disappointed with this one...)

And Disturbed's new cd comes out next month, along with Linkin Park's coming out by the end of the year.

Anyone else have some favorite bands coming out with new music? I remember Bobadoo posting some threads back when Theory of a Deadman's album came out and such that I found new music because of.
Recovery was pretty good. I like that if I use Eminem's music in our YouTube videos, it doesn't get taken down for copyright, so that's a plus.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Eminem stepped back up on recovery. That song ft pink is insane...I use to hate country, then alan jackson came on one day when I was working in the rain and we were on break, made the day suck a little less! Now its Toby Keith, Willy, Chesney, Garth, Corb Lund, and the list goes on! I listen to everything though, metal, rap, country etc. That disturbed cd should be good!

Brand New came out with a new album, its different, but good!
The Human Abstract is coming out with a new album sometime this year too.

·
Registered
231 Posts
eminems album was reallllly good, defenitly stepped up...
and yes, take back that comment about country suckin, no dissin eric church man

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
LOL. Well, I dont like country either.. but to each their own.. And in my own taste Ive noticed this year has had some of the best stuff out in years as well..

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
I stayed up past my bedtime to watch Eminem & Jay-Z perform on Letterman weeks back.

I gotta say I am impressed with Eminem's latest work.

Rap on.

~Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts