Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supreme Snowmobiler
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think its as big as Haydays, but the biggest in the east. Anything to do with sledding, its there.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Nowhere near the size of hay days from what I’ve read about hay days but it’s a nice show and gets the vendors and manufacturers to come up to New England.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks like rain into sat.
the fields for parking will be all mud.
plus walking will be in mud.
Rained a few days before last years event
and i went on sat, people were getting stuck
in a lot of places where they were parking
Sunday looks like it will be the best day.
so im going to try for sunday.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
At least 25 years, brought in about 40,000 people over the 3 days last yr, It's a great time, seems to get bigger every year, my first yr there was in 1996.

·
Registered
344 Posts
At least 25 years, brought in about 40,000 people over the 3 days last yr, It's a great time, seems to get bigger every year, my first yr there was in 1996.
Seems to get bigger in attendance and smaller in vendors and products. The amount of leftover or close out deals has gone down. My guess is brick and mortar stores stock less merchandise because more people buy online. Therefore they have less stuff leftover to sell.

I've managed to find a deal on a pair of bibs or a jacket every year regardless.

Only a year to go before the next one!

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Was there yesterday. Most people I've ever seen there in one day. Place was crazy.
I was there yesterday too. It was pretty busy. I got away pretty cheap compared to some years. Only bought a hat, a pair of FXR gloves, a gas siphon, some small pick tools and put $20 in on a sled raffle.

Reactions: Spatzboy
1 - 19 of 19 Posts