Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on trying the new forward riser on their xrs? I've got xm panels on mine which allows much easier movement around the sled but wish my steering stem was a few inches further forward. I'm not a fan of having the riser at much of a drastic angle compared to the stem as it makes the sled's steer sweep very awkward. Not sure why guys run their stem straight up. Looks like this new riser will allow you to use the same stem angle but mimic the feel of having the entire stem a few inches further forward. This is one thing I like a lot more about my IQR over the xrs, the steering post is too close to the cock pit on the xrs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
626 Posts
Interesting you mention that, i NEVER angle my riser forward much . I always try to keep it in line with the steering post. I thought it was just me. Lol

·
Registered
503 Posts
Has anyone tried to figure this one out? I have an Enduro on its way this fall and am wondering if the forward adjustable riser can be made to work on it, and if its possible, is it a good idea.

I have a regular adjustable riser on my wish list, but maybe this would be cool. Also, I'm imagining both adjustable risers stacked together. Ultimate adjustability, or horrendous sloppy mess? Does anyone actually have access to one of the forward adjustable risers to play with?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts