Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a new forum http://poosucks.proboards43.com i found out that i could make one on mistake so i said what the heck ill make onw. you are all welcome to come and join and have fun. so come check it out. this forum is ran by me and snox199. so come that a look

·
Banned
369 Posts
the more of you that join these new forums the larger they will get and that is all the more recources you will have when you ask a question.

joining these forums is in YOUR best interest. neither Me nor Poosucks is making any money off of these forums we do it because we want to.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
WildBoer said:
the more of you that join these new forums the larger they will get and that is all the more recources you will have when you ask a question.

joining these forums is in YOUR best interest. neither Me nor Poosucks is making any money off of these forums we do it because we want to.
[snapback]257518[/snapback]​
Why exactly is it in our best interest to join? Isn't it in your best interest for us to join...so your site will grow and compete with Dootalk. Then you will find that the site is expensive to run, you will need to add advertising so you can keep the site up.

If you want to spam on here, I guess that's your choice. But please don't tell me that it's in my best interest to join YOUR site. What you will find is if you build something of value, people will come. If you have to beg them to come, well...

·
Banned
369 Posts
It is a free Host witha very easy set-up. I pay no money and make no money. the advertising money goes directly to Proboards.

It is in your be st interest because there will be peopl on our forums that are not on dootalk. i never plan on being as large as dootalk.

·
Banned
369 Posts
SO how about joining?

I am now in the procces of joining the two site in a way.

Poosucks and WildBoer MAY become partner sites.

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
OK guys...you gut your free promo in. I think we can leave it at that without all the daily updates.

-Craig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts