Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I had some new problems. The F4 fuse, 5 amp, burnt out. So the headlight didn't work, handle bar heaters, visor, gauges and also engine didn't run right, felt like retarded time, not full engine hp. Changed the fuse, 500 feet, burnt again. I wasn't using the bar heaters, just my visor, unplugged it, used a 30 amp fuse, all I had left and same thing, 500 feet blown again, low HP. So I switched the relays around and shoved a paper clip in where the fuse goes. Everything worked fine, nothing melted, but the engine would run fine for awhile, then act up , then run perfect again. Other fuses had bunrt out before too, number F7 & F8 I think. Anyone else having these problems ?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i hav ebeen having fuse issues with my 05 600 sdi, check the connector for the visor plug, I think mine was grounding off the frame causing mine to pop, at first I thought it was my 12v I was using for the gps but then I ran that to battery and it still did it. Was in quebec this week blew 4 fuses monday and tuesday, tightened up the connector replace the 20A with a 30 because it was all I had left and it ran the rest of the week with no issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts