Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....so my wife joined the ranks as ~REV*GIRL~.

You may occasionally see a personality disorder btween her screen name and mine until we get used to sharing a computer
..........I already answered a thread under her sign in

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Welcome to the sit Rev*Girl!!

Glad someone is here to take control of your husband....I am tired of doing it all the time!!! j/k

I think with all the women on the site now we need our own little section to talk about girl stuff and riding of course!!

WHAT DO YA SAY MODS!!!!

thats what I though..............

·
Registered
47 Posts
MamaSled said:

Glad someone is here to take control of your husband....I am tired of doing it all the time!!! j/k

I think with all the women on the site now we need our own little section to talk about girl stuff and riding of course!!

WHAT DO YA SAY MODS!!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome MamaSled!

[snapback]753093[/snapback]​

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
~REV*GIRL~ said:
MamaSled said:

WHAT DO YA SAY MODS!!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome MamaSled!

[snapback]753093[/snapback]​
[snapback]753950[/snapback]​
you have to take part in the conversations.....you can't just post other peoples quotes......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.