Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I know there are many photoshop'ers out there, so I am hoping I can get some people to partake in this.

I am wanting to change the color of my hood, screens, decals, headlight bezel, and some other parts. The only thing is, the yellow belly pan is staying for now. Please give me you best schemes, and I will pick the one I think looks the best.

Sled is dark blue now

Thanks, and here is a couple pics to choose from. Thanks to whom participate!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just starting now, but my summit 670 x is going black, florescent orange, and white. Hoping it comes out looking sharp.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just starting now, but my summit 670 x is going black, florescent orange, and white. Hoping it comes out looking sharp.
I kinda thought about going with an all white hood. What do you think? White hood, yellow accents? For now the belly will stay yellow, so I am limited on colors for the hood.

·
Registered
220 Posts
My friend has an XP Summit thats about 50/50 white and yellow. Looks good but im trying to get away from the yellow myself. But i see where your coming from, no one wants to take the whole belly pan off just to switch colors around.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friend has an XP Summit thats about 50/50 white and yellow. Looks good but im trying to get away from the yellow myself. But i see where your coming from, no one wants to take the whole belly pan off just to switch colors around.
Exactly! It would just be a pain to take off. I wish it were black, then I have way more options, but o well. Maybe it will be white soon?

Thanks, Doo02

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah i think it would look good with a white hood,black windshield and keep the yellow vents. and maybe some white shock covers.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I must be old school, I like the colors as is.
I kinda feel the same way. I like the shade of blue that the hood is now, and no other skidoo is that color(that I've seen) It was a custom color and painted by in '03 by a buddy of mine.

Thanks for the replies, and we will see what I come up with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts