Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hear of ski-doo introducing a new " rev2" chassis for 2008, is this true? and does anyone have info on it?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I just spoke to my dealer about the 07s. He said hold off until the 08s, there was going to be something big. Then I asked about the 08s and he said to hold off until the 09s. This went on for a few hours and I am pretty sure I am getting a new 2020.

BTW, The RT Chassis is the Rev Two.

There will always be a new motor and/or chassis just around the corner. If you want to always wait to get next years newest you will always be one year behind.

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

·
Registered
53 Posts
snoslang said:
i hear of ski-doo introducing a new " rev2" chassis for 2008, is this true? and does anyone have info on it?
[snapback]717888[/snapback]​
It's the new twin tracker to replace the Alpine

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
bigdaddy said:
snoslang said:

[snapback]718015[/snapback]​
No, that is the 2Rev, not the Rev2. Two tracks and one ski, who would have thunk it?

·
Registered
315 Posts
bigdaddy said:
snoslang said:

[snapback]718015[/snapback]​
no, no, no.....ur way off...its got 3 skis and a steel track

·
Registered
597 Posts
Rumors should be put to rest March 4, 2006. This is the date all dealers will be filled in with what coming for '07. This date was given to me from a BRP engineer in Canada.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
That is the last day of the show, we should know more a few days prior.

Just wait until you see the return of the Mach 1. Can you say Yamaha Phazer killer?

·
Registered
290 Posts
aside from all the sarcasm, which is pretty annoying....YES you will see a REV2 chassis in 2008...NO RT does not stand for Rev Two, there was an RT skidoo way back in the 70's i believe and so RT is more of a retro name. doo usually updates chassis every 4-5 years so unless the sneek preview on the 4th of march shows something then 2008 is more than likely the year.
-SkidooMan

·
Registered
721 Posts
you will see the new chassis in snocross before you see it in production. Therefore, no new chassis for 07. Watch next season's snocross....if you see a new chassis, then you will see a new chassis for 08 and so on it goes...

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
New engine anyhow, who really knows on the chassis. Just need to be patient.

Attachments

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
therealsnowdog said:
dooit59180 said:
Check out the lower a-arm in the spy pic on the Dootalk page.
[snapback]718342[/snapback]​
Yeah, it is blue and has adjustable ski stance.

[snapback]718556[/snapback]​
colours kinda remind you of the 2004 XPS version......

nudge nudge wink wink say no more say no more.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts