Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

NEW ac 1000 spy pic!!!

1K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  powderhound 
#1 ·
here it is boys if you havent seen it on hcs... If this was already posted im sorry....imo I dont like it

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
From the side it looks like on of my kids toys. It's a dinosuar that transforms into a big robot or something. I don't like it. I didn't and still don't like the fusion. I did like the Rev when it first came out except for the beaver tail, never did like that. Just my opinion.

#17 ·
Old topic already. but here:

Attachments

#18 ·
another of the series

Attachments

#19 ·
That doesn't look rider forward, it looks rider cramed into the cab.

I could see getting hurt with my knees that close.

#20 ·
Man you boys are critical. New cat is AWESOME - looks like a REV. I remember when POO, Hammi, Cat, and even many Doo riders complained about the looks and questioned the quality of the 03 REV. Look at it now; only the top selling unit on the snow.

We know how fast those cats are, now they may have also discovered (copied) a design that is 2nd to none on the bumps. I think this new FROG is absolutely fantastic. More competition for the mighty BRP, and more options if I every feel that DOO is bending me over.

#26 ·
MTM said:
knees on the pads the only way to ride a rev
[snapback]712386[/snapback]​
Maybe for you guys that sit when riding.
In the mountains the only time we sit on a REV is when we stop to eat or drink something

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.