1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
biggziff said:
Looks like an old man's sled.
[snapback]712171[/snapback]​
YEP

Im thinking everyone thats gonna buy one of these will upgrade to the 4 foot windsheild.

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
From the side it looks like on of my kids toys. It's a dinosuar that transforms into a big robot or something. I don't like it. I didn't and still don't like the fusion. I did like the Rev when it first came out except for the beaver tail, never did like that. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
thats the one thats is said to have the suzuki GSXR 1000 4 stroke in it. looks like crap to me but I hate that green anyway LOL

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Old topic already. but here:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
another of the series

Attachments

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
That doesn't look rider forward, it looks rider cramed into the cab.

I could see getting hurt with my knees that close.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Man you boys are critical. New cat is AWESOME - looks like a REV. I remember when POO, Hammi, Cat, and even many Doo riders complained about the looks and questioned the quality of the 03 REV. Look at it now; only the top selling unit on the snow.

We know how fast those cats are, now they may have also discovered (copied) a design that is 2nd to none on the bumps. I think this new FROG is absolutely fantastic. More competition for the mighty BRP, and more options if I every feel that DOO is bending me over.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts