Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I hope you're dealer is right!!! I can't wait until next week damnit!!!!!!!
Who knows maybe my dealer was blowing smoke up my "edit for bad language"??? Let us know the real scoop before I have a hemmorage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
rs2 said:
Has anyone heard what they are releasing for 2006? Any news or reports from the Mexico dealer show??
[snapback]307111[/snapback]​
I know this won't happen, but how about this:

Instead of any new models, they solved all PITA problems that have been dogging them the last few years and stopped using junk parts on the sleds: "ring issue", crappy non-rebuildable HPG shox, weak front end on the rev, even hiring some customer service personnel and give them all authority to actually "make things right"...I'm sure there are more.
I'd take that tradeoff in a hearbeat: No new sleds except the Freestyle in exchange for better quality.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
kanobi said:
My dealer told me today that it was tomorrow! Oh, it is tomorrow. Well today! The 10th. I will harass him when I get up and see what is up.

[snapback]307133[/snapback]​
Kanobi,

If your dealer is my dealer (Filer's), they don't have a clue. When I picked up my sled, Ted told me to be sure to come back at 10 hours for an oil and filter change.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Trail Ryder said:
kanobi said:
My dealer told me today that it was tomorrow! Oh, it is tomorrow. Well today! The 10th. I will harass him when I get up and see what is up.

Kanobi,

If your dealer is my dealer (Filer's), they don't have a clue. When I picked up my sled, Ted told me to be sure to come back at 10 hours for an oil and filter change.

[snapback]307384[/snapback]​
No......really
. Boy, I certainly wouldn't be taking it there for service.....

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Trail Ryder said:
kanobi said:

Kanobi,

[snapback]307384[/snapback]​
WHOLLY sh&% BATMAN.

G

·
todd700mxz said:
rs2 said:
Has anyone heard what they are releasing for 2006? Any news or reports from the Mexico dealer show??
[snapback]307111[/snapback]​
I know this won't happen, but how about this:

Instead of any new models, they solved all PITA problems that have been dogging them the last few years and stopped using junk parts on the sleds: "ring issue", crappy non-rebuildable HPG shox, weak front end on the rev, even hiring some customer service personnel and give them all authority to actually "make things right"...I'm sure there are more.
I'd take that tradeoff in a hearbeat: No new sleds except the Freestyle in exchange for better quality.
[snapback]307326[/snapback]​
I'm all for new models but on this one I totally agree with you. Stop using your customers as test pilots and do the R&D as paid for by our $$$$$$$. Maybe throw in a little customer service too!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
They are in Acapulco as we speak, show started this morning on the Playa Sol in front of the Westin hotel, my dealer left Tuesday afternoon, he'll be back Monday.

What he said was they "get liquored and race the new SeaDoos all day long, just edit for bad languagein' givin' 'er !!! Oh, and we look at some sleds on the last day..."

·
Registered
412 Posts
I don't know all the new models but I can tell you there will be a MXZ Renegade X 1000! Yes an MXZ not a Mach, at least they are calling it an MXZ don't know if its on the RT platform yet but they are calling it an MXZ!

·
Crazy Person
5,618 Posts
chynax said:
I don't know all the new models but I can tell you there will be a MXZ Renegade X 1000! Yes an MXZ not a Mach, at least they are calling it an MXZ don't know if its on the RT platform yet but they are calling it an MXZ!
[snapback]308078[/snapback]​
You are correct there is a 2006 MX Z Renegade X 1000 SDI in the RT chassis.

Enjoy!

Also look for a 2006 Mach Z 1000 SDI X Package in the RT chassis.

And

For those of you who want a 600 H.O. Carbed next year - they are disappearing...not completely, but they are disappearing.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
breaking news....from Acapulco......dealers at the 2006 BRP Show in Mexico were thrilled to hear today that Bombi plans to immediately implement a 24 hr. Customer Service toll free hotline to field customer concerns and questions, with individual customer service reps authorized to handle warranty,recall, and defect issues on the telephone ! !

A crack staff of 48 highly trained customer service reps were introduced to the cheering dealers and BRP reps, all the staff have been extensively trained in the secret BRP training compound set up last week down the alley from Senor Frogs Steakhouse and Disco Club right on the Acapulco waterfront...

All of the customer service reps are locals recruited from the large talent pool found in the Acapulco surfing and street vendor communities.

When asked if language would present any problem when the reps, who speak almost entirley Spanish, actually begin taking calls from customers, who 98.9% of speak English, BRP spokesman Jean-Luc Poissypant Gendarme Soucy-St. Germain de Voyeur said from BRP HQ at Valcourt, Quebec "Zee langwich az nevair bin ze prawblehm before dis time, you silly Engleesh !"

The move is seen as BRP's response to rumors that there may be a few dissatisfied customers out there....

I could write this sh** all day....

·
Crazy Person
5,618 Posts
RANDY!!!!

THAT WAS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
papasled said:
breaking news....from Acapulco......dealers at the 2006 BRP Show in Mexico were thrilled to hear today that Bombi plans to immediately implement a 24 hr. Customer Service toll free hotline to field customer concerns and questions, with individual customer service reps authorized to handle warranty,recall, and defect issues on the telephone ! !

A crack staff of 48 highly trained customer service reps were introduced to the cheering dealers and BRP reps, all the staff have been extensively trained in the secret BRP training compound set up last week down the alley from Senor Frogs Steakhouse and Disco Club right on the Acapulco waterfront...

The move is seen as BRP's response to rumors that there may be a few dissatisfied customers out there....
[snapback]308209[/snapback]​
I have visions of David Spade's 'NO' commericial after reading that.

Do we have a Customer Service problem? - "No" said Dr. NO, Vice President of Customer Service at BRP. According to him, their current policy is modeled after Nancy Reagan's drug policy: Just Say NO! (He also mentioned that James Bond Rev wasn't his idea.)

Back to the subject of this thread.....What will new sled models will BRP customers be talking about with customer service reps next year??

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.