Which sled would you purchase?
MXZ Adrenaline 800R660.00%
MXZ X 800R440.00%

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all,

I'm in kind of a bind as to which snowmobile I should purchase for the upcoming season. I enjoy riding trails, but for the most part I usually stick to ditch banging and thus prefer the MXZ X model. Usually I would simply head over and purchase the "X" model, but this year there is a catch. Sitting on the lot is a 2008 MXZ Adrenaline 800R with 475km's and it's a tad over $1000 (Cdn)cheaper then the 2008 X I was originally going to pick up. My question then is should I go with the low mileage Adrenaline and beef up the suspension if need be, or buy the "x" with 3500kms for the extra grand? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Also both sleds are in immaculate shape witch does not help me in my decision.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I vote the low mile adrenaline. If you knew the x wasn't beat to death for 3500km, I might say otherwise.
I can't tell if the x was beaten or not for those 3500kms, but judging from the mirrors and high windshield it appears to have been a strictly trail sled.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I would go with the Adrenaline and give Ian at Monster Performance or Maize at Amaizing Kustoms a call and get a custom shock set-up designed for you and your riding style. You could upgrade your shock package for somewhere near that $1000 that your would save and end up with a sled with WAY less miles and set up for YOU!

(I voted for the Adrenaline
)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts