Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to this fourm and I was wondering if I can get some opinions! I just purchased a 2000 mxz 600 and I'm looking to go a little faster, any suggestions? Most people tell me to buy a bigger sled but I'm happy with mine I just want to make it a little quicker! How do you clean your power valves?

·
Registered
211 Posts
hsss said:
Hey, I'm new to this fourm and I was wondering if I can get some opinions! I just purchased a 2000 mxz 600 and I'm looking to go a little faster, any suggestions? Most people tell me to buy a bigger sled but I'm happy with mine I just want to make it a little quicker! How do you clean your power valves?
[snapback]289833[/snapback]​
Depends on what you want to spend, but you're easiest solution to gaining performance is a clutch kit. Other than that, minor pick up from a can. Beyond that, you're looking at engine mogs that are $$$$ and could make your sled less reliable. 96 studs down the center of your track will help with traction. As for the cleaning of the power valves, go to the search option and search by power valves. You'll find some good posts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts