Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in powder and at when i start it seems to be really boggy, then when i get going it is good, i checked one day when my belt was slipping and my secondary stayed all the way open, took the belt off and it snapped back, the spring tension seems good ? any ideas, want it fixed cause it use to have so much more power it seems

·
Registered
583 Posts
sounds like your spring is pretty weak. Have you cleaned your secondary lately. I would start by disasembling your secondary and give it a good cleanup and go from there might be time for a new spring.

·
In Search Of PAH!
1,853 Posts
Take it apart, take spring out, temporarily re-assemble it, and check to see if there's some sort of binding going on while you open and close the sheaves. May have to clean up or replace the bushing. Could also be a broken or exremely worn out spring.

·
Registered
46 Posts
bmxpatvoyer said:
in powder and at when i start it seems to be really boggy, then when i get going it is good, i checked one day when my belt was slipping and my secondary stayed all the way open, took the belt off and it snapped back, the spring tension seems good ? any ideas, want it fixed cause it use to have so much more power it seems
[snapback]695740[/snapback]​
i have a 96 formula 111 it was doing,what sounds like the same problem. turned out to be just the plugs.i thought the brake was sticking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts