Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently wear a pair of FXR snox pants..Very light...Just a shell.

They are a couple of years old and I am looking to purchase a new pair, plus they are getting a little tight for some reason.

For those of you that wear lite gear, what pants would you recommend?

Thanks...

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Bobadoo said:
plus they are getting a little tight for some reason.

[snapback]701017[/snapback]​
Call Jenny Craig!!! I am sure she can help!! Don't they make fat free Jack Daniels?

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Bobadoo said:
I currently wear a pair of FXR snox pants..Very light...Just a shell.

They are a couple of years old and I am looking to purchase a new pair, plus they are getting a little tight for some reason.

For those of you that wear lite gear, what pants would you recommend?

Thanks...

[snapback]701017[/snapback]​
Oh, I can't resist...

whatever you get, make sure these fit underneath
depends.jpg
so you get this form-fitting look for those lonnnng rides
dependsman.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Am I still on ???

well, what'd you think, coming on here and expecting a serious answer from us ???!!!

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
papasled said:
Am I still on ???

well, what'd you think, coming on here and expecting a serious answer from us ???!!!

[snapback]701047[/snapback]​
I actually was looking towards some wisdom from our members.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Like Papasled should be talking about tight pants.

I personally wear Coldwave gear. It is very light weight and seems to wear great. At -30C...all that I need under the pants is 300 weight fleece and I'm toasty warm. On warmer days I switch to 100 weight fleece and I'm good to go.

The wasteband has elastic adjustment to accomodate either the thinker or thinner layers that you wear under the pants. Or the XMas turkey!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
FrozenGade said:
Like Papasled should be talking about tight pants.

I personally wear Coldwave gear. It is very light weight and seems to wear great. At -30C...all that I need under the pants is 300 weight fleece and I'm toasty warm. On warmer days I switch to 100 weight fleece and I'm good to go.

The wasteband has elastic adjustment to accomodate either the thinker or thinner layers that you wear under the pants. Or the XMas turkey!

[snapback]701531[/snapback]​
Hey !! At least I don't go around dressed in bright orange gear, looking like a carrot riding on top of a hockey puck zipping across the lakes....

watch the crack (!) about tight pants buddy...

Hope you and Mark had fun fishing yesterday, we were busy riding and waiting, riding and waiting...for video boy and his sidekick, the test pilot.

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Im not sure if everyone does, I think its just mama thats gotta worry about fitting these under her pants

Attachments

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
mxzrevman said:
i never wear pants

imo
[snapback]701564[/snapback]​
Dam I should have stopped reading after the first line......had some great images in my mind!!! then I had to read on and spoil the whole picture.

I also have bibs but unzipped the bib part and took it off.....much easier to P now, dont have to get undressed, stay warmer too leaving the jacket on!!

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
06MXZXRenegade800 said:
Im not sure if everyone does, I think its just mama thats gotta worry about fitting these under her pants

[snapback]701570[/snapback]​
HEY........Bobadoo is MUCH MUCH MUCH older than me!!! he will be needing them looooooooong before I will.

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
I got the Coldwave altitude pants and they seem to work good so far. The liner comes out leaving a shell with a doubled knee. They also have a removable suspender with a powder shield that zips on and seals with velcro. My only complaint so far is that they are long. But then thats not difficult with my short legs.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
i have yamaha snox pants (06 version) but there made by fxr and just from wearing them to see how they fit and all that, ill never where bibs again (i wont miss the weight on my shoulders) and they have a flap on the back of the pants that goes under your coat to stop snow dust and cold, and i got a good deal on them, $125 plus tax is what i paid

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I also have the FXR's from last year....... real nice pants! I purchased the Doo's this year as the black and red FXR would have clased with my new sled and I love them. Fairly light and flexable. Nice fit and wind resistant and water repelant!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts