Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going riding this weekend up north and need help. My sled runs but none of the electrical is working?? No headlights- no gauges. Sled fires up and runs. Have to get this fixed before I go- any help-suggestions on where to look for problem or help?
thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
crazysnowman said:
I'm going riding this weekend up north and need help. My sled runs but none of the electrical is working?? No headlights- no gauges. Sled fires up and runs. Have to get this fixed before I go- any help-suggestions on where to look for problem or help?
thanks
[snapback]687758[/snapback]​
sounds like the stator for sure.

·
Registered
697 Posts
kreitzer34 said:
crazysnowman said:
thanks
[snapback]691406[/snapback]​
Make sure none of the wires got melted/fried by your pipes. The wires that power your dash/headlights run under your hood.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
intensert said:
kreitzer34 said:
crazysnowman said:
thanks
[snapback]691406[/snapback]​
Make sure none of the wires got melted/fried by your pipes. The wires that power your dash/headlights run under your hood.
[snapback]691690[/snapback]​
Thanks for your reply. I also do not have any brake lights also. we checked the condinuity of all the wires. So it looks like its either a stator or a mpem.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thats the same thing that happened to my 600 HO and it was just the Relay Switch. Not sure if the 99 Z's have a similar one or not. Maybe call a dealer and ask?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts