Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm currently in the market for a trail converted MXZX 440 and have a few (06,07's) that I am interested in, but then today I found an 07 600 mod that has been trail converted as well that is close to me. The 600 mod has similar miles to the 440's (2000-2500mi) and is also very close in price, give or take a few hundred. I mainly do most of my riding in some fields and pits around my house, but do go off and ride some trails that are local as well (never more than 100 miles on a ride). My question is which is the better way to go since they are both trail converted already? The 600 mod looks to be in real nice shape, but how easy are parts to find in case something goes wrong engine wise compared to a 440? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just trail converted a 06' factory mod 600 for a buddy this fall.Sled runs hard&is very reliable so far with the twin pipes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just trail converted a 06' factory mod 600 for a buddy this fall.Sled runs hard&is very reliable so far with the twin pipes.
Nice! This sled is running a single pipe on a stock can, if I remember correctly the twin pipes make it rev higher? Also I am feeling better about the 600 mod now because he just texted me saying it has just over 1k miles not around 2k like he originally thought since he was unsure the miles because hi GF drove it for the past two years. Hopefully I will get to go take a look at it this weekend and make an offer before its gone, but my work schedule isn't the greatest to work around.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ya twins spin 9000rpm

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A little update on this thread guys, I ended up purchasing the 600mod and could not be any happier with it! I traveled 3 hours to pick it up a couple days ago and the sled was even nicer than the seller explained it to me. It has just barely over 1000 miles on it and runs like a champ! Hopefully we get a few more storms so I can enjoy it a little more before it has to sit all summer haha. Here is the only picture that I have of it right now.

12963441534_b5802b376e_z.jpg

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice ride.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice choice! Looks clean!

·
Registered
972 Posts