Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 800ho. Im looking to lose some weight and want to add a can. So here's the deal.
I occasionally use my sled with my sesrch and rescue team amd therefore have a simple requirement.

I don't want a loud can. Something on the quieter side. Even stock sound until you WOT would be great.

Thanks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Uh oh... Touchy subject there's not a whole lot of love around here for can threads lol.....Anything trail rated. I'm gonna suggest a jaws trail can.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uh oh... Touchy subject there's not a whole lot of love around here for can threads lol.....Anything trail rated. I'm gonna suggest a jaws trail can.
Lol, not looking for a who's the best, more ponies, etc. Just looking for a quality made can so I can lose the suitcase weight and want something thats still quite like stock. Dont care about any gained performance.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Lots of them out there that provide good quiet weight savings. Skinz ultra-Q cans are quiet, SLP also makes a can that meets most sound requirements.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i asked about this a little while ago and got slammed for it. i done a bit of research on my own and the mbrp trail can is so quite thet when my brother in-law pulls next to me i have to look at the tach to see if my sled is running

1 - 6 of 6 Posts