Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please post a large, clear, straight on pic of the "ADVANCED TEC" lettering on the BV2S helmet for me? I painted mine and the pic I took of the lettering came out too crummy to digitize.

Thanks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I've been trying that for quite a while. Lots of pics of the helmet, but none with a clear shot of the entire section of lettering. I'd even take the name of a similar font; I've been searching for that, as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a chance to buy one of these for $200 Are they a good helmet, is there any fogging up when cold or when you take off then put back on after digging out your sled for 20 minutes? its the advanced tec one with bombardier written on it. i know the older models had problems and im not sure if BRP fixed them. How do you like this helmet? thanks

·
Mr Top Whore
102,999 Posts
I have a chance to buy one of these for $200 Are they a good helmet, is there any fogging up when cold or when you take off then put back on after digging out your sled for 20 minutes? its the advanced tec one with bombardier written on it. i know the older models had problems and im not sure if BRP fixed them. How do you like this helmet? thanks
I love mine and have not had a problem with it fogging at all. The best part is you dont have to take the helmet off, just flip the visor up and open the mouth peice/breather. You can eat have a smoke or what ever and your head stays warm. I still use my mx helmet as well but I do love the BVS2. $200 is a good price, is that used or new?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts