Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, looking online and I am unsure which windshield that I need to get. I am surprised, but I don't see where they address the wide body on the skidoo website. I am looking at 860201258 and wonder if it's the correct windshield for my 2020 900t XRS Renegade.

I currently have the high windshield but want to go with a medium as I am sick of it not fitting in the trailer.

eta I don't think that's the right number. I can't seem to find what I need.

eta again, on another website it says that is the correct windshield so now I am not sure.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, That should be the right P/N. I just ordered it and had it installed on my '19. It's the medium w/ deflectors that will allow the mirrors to be bolted on.
Sweet, thanks much. I will order one then. Have a good weekend, sled season is getting closer!

·
boost junkie
11,873 Posts
there is no wide body windshield...because all g4 are the same

·
Registered
‘20 Skidoo XRS 900T ‘22 ThunderCat EPS ‘21 XRS 850
133 Posts
He
Hey guys, looking online and I am unsure which windshield that I need to get. I am surprised, but I don't see where they address the wide body on the skidoo website. I am looking at 860201258 and wonder if it's the correct windshield for my 2020 900t XRS Renegade.

I currently have the high windshield but want to go with a medium as I am sick of it not fitting in the trailer.

eta again, on another website it says that is the correct windshield so now I am not sure.
Hey Eric, The 860201258 is the correct windshield # for your 2020 XRS 900T
I have the same sled and these are the parts I purchased when I got my sled.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Electric blue

Snow Tree Slope Winter sport Sky

·
Registered
86 Posts

Sounds like a good reason to get a new trailer.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
there is no wide body windshield...because all g4 are the same
Not entirely correct. The 900T or R can run the high windshield, where the 850 can not because of post forward position. This causes the bars to make contact with the windshield.

·
boost junkie
11,873 Posts
they still fit...lol, working correctly is different

·
boost junkie
11,873 Posts
the cobra tracks have soft wimpy lugs, the mach will likely rip a bunch off...good luck

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts

·
boost junkie
11,873 Posts
those big mirrors always seem to make the windshield move more
and these rubber mounted windshields like to move around anyway

Reactions: EricM
1 - 20 of 27 Posts