Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do mainly trail riding. Like the 600 engine. Let me hear your thoughts on these sleds. Thanks

·
Registered
769 Posts
Do they make a 600 Freeride?
For "mainly trail riding"? Why Freeride?

For mainly trail riding the renegade would probably be your best fit. The other two are a bit more off trail oriented. Bonus is the renegade in similiar trim will be the least expensive fo the three.

Just my 2 cents.

Layman

·
Registered
866 Posts
If you want a 600 you’re limited to backcountry or renegade. Both are available in 600’s although if you’re looking for a premium X package you’re limited to a Renegade. If you’re only riding groomed trails the renegade is you’re best option, if you plan on getting off trail at all, or get lots of snow falls before the groomers get out a backcountry isn’t a bad idea either.

·
Registered
769 Posts
If you want a 600 you're limited to backcountry or renegade. Both are available in 600's although if you're looking for a premium X package you're limited to a Renegade. If you're only riding groomed trails the renegade is you're best option, if you plan on getting off trail at all, or get lots of snow falls before the groomers get out a backcountry isn't a bad idea either.
I agree with this.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I mainly ride trails but, I still chose the Backcountry. It is still very capable on trail but has enough lug just in case. The X package is nice to have as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts