Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
US chrome can put a rush on your cylinder for a little extra$$$$$$$. Got mine back in under 2 weeks about this time last year ( paid for next day air shipping there and back). You can also look through SnoTech for people who have ads for cylinder exchange, may get you going a little quicker
. Sucks big time, I was in your position last year and missed out on the best riding of the season, now my sled is running good and we have "edit for bad language" snow, go figure

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DeerHuntr said:
US chrome can put a rush on your cylinder for a little extra$$$$$$$. Got mine back in under 2 weeks about this time last year ( paid for next day air shipping there and back). You can also look through SnoTech for people who have ads for cylinder exchange, may get you going a little quicker
. Sucks big time, I was in your position last year and missed out on the best riding of the season, now my sled is running good and we have "edit for bad language" snow, go figure
[snapback]304835[/snapback]​
It is my brothers sled. My wife was riding it when it popped, and I was hoping to get it back out in two weeks. Sucks when you have to fix someone elses stuff when you break it, but such is life. I was told 2 1/2 to 3 weeks out to have it redone. I found one in VT that I will most likely get, but I thought I would give this a shot first. Anyone know how much for a cylinder exchange?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just go to http://www.atelieradrienbernard.com/contenu/index_ang.cfm

it's Very good cylinder replating in quebec. I used them one month ago when i blew a cylinder on my 2003 600ho.
If they have you cylinder in stock (they probably have) they charge you 280$ for the new one and they charge you another 300$ until they received your old cylinder. When they received it they gave you back the 300$.

I ordered my new cylinder from them a thursday AM and i received it the next day ! They are in thetford mine near the border of Quebec/Usa

VERY GOOD product ..

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I think most dealers will have OEM reconditioned cylinders in stock. In the cities here I know my dealer, Danner Sales in Inver Grove Heights, stocks them and they run right around $250. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Of course you need a core to leave for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
call Emerson Stahl at 218-624-2183 in Duluth,MN he has treated me great on parts. , King Blunder Enterprises 920-563-6895, another All Powersports in Victoria,MN at 952-443-3887, Mohawks at 1 800 243 5807. hope these help- if not i tried my best!!! good luck!!

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tenbones said:
Danners has had instock 10 days ago picked up a set for my 600 HO.
Good folks seem to Know there stuff. Only dealer I found that would even talk about the Ring thing!
[snapback]305229[/snapback]​
Thanks for the input. I will call danners tomorrow. They are great. They fixed my 800 seal last year and got me a new belt under warrantee too. Hopefully they have one in stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.