Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First race of the season with the NBSSR is this week-end, Anyone else gonna be in attendance??

Finally getting some really cold weather. and lots of snow. Did not get a chance to do any test running with my 02 Z. But going on hope that it is gonna do what it did last winter....and bring me home some more trophies for my new found collection.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Forgot all about it actually. Good air and ice for it if the weather keeps up. I wonder how Nipissing is looking right now?

·
Registered
832 Posts
First race of the season with the NBSSR is this week-end, Anyone else gonna be in attendance??

Finally getting some really cold weather. and lots of snow. Did not get a chance to do any test running with my 02 Z. But going on hope that it is gonna do what it did last winter....and bring me home some more trophies for my new found collection.
I can't make this weekend but Hooked up and I are planning on Feb.9th 2013 in North Bay . Are you going to that one too ??

Would be great to meet you man !! :biggrin_old:

Steve

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't make this weekend but Hooked up and I are planning on Feb.9th 2013 in North Bay . Are you going to that one too ??

Would be great to meet you man !! :biggrin_old:

Steve
I will be there.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

·
Registered
832 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I;m planning on going on the Saturday Nicklaurin, hope to meet you at the runs. I ran cans on both sleds last year and they moved me into another class. Stock mufflers this year forsure...

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I;m planning on going on the Saturday Nicklaurin, hope to meet you at the runs. I ran cans on both sleds last year and they moved me into another class. Stock mufflers this year forsure...
I will be there, Looking forward to meeting you.

That sucks that they put you in the improved class because of cans. I bet you get a better # with the suitcase's in them.

What did you run last year for MPH?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have been a few years ago just watching.. am i able to race my sled? like for fun?

whats the rules for that? or are only special sled allowed?
Yes, You can run your sled. If you are all stock with no modifications whatesoever, You can run the stock class. If you have any modifications you will be in the trail improved class.

It is $35 for 4 runs. Here are the rules

http://www.nbssr.com/NBSSR_files/Page597.htm

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, You can run your sled. If you are all stock with no modifications whatesoever, You can run the stock class. If you have any modifications you will be in the trail improved class.

It is $35 for 4 runs. Here are the rules

http://www.nbssr.com/NBSSR_files/Page597.htm
i have a can. does that count as improved?

it says under pro classes that all riders need to wear a protective vest. does that include trail class sleds?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i have a can. does that count as improved?

it says under pro classes that all riders need to wear a protective vest. does that include trail class sleds?
A can will put you into the improved class, And No trail Class does not need a protective vest.

Put your stock can back on, so you stay in the stock class and most likely get better MPH

1 - 20 of 36 Posts