Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XRS Renegade 900 R Turbo
1,444 Posts
I must say they are really trying, getting office people to work in the plant is something that has never happened until now. At times I wonder if it might of been better for them to hold off a year or so on some of the new things they released. The new pontoon boat was an absolute smash hit & sold out with in the first few days of been released. I know they never want to stand still & keep bringing out new innovation & products, but with the crazy demand for toys today one has to ask your self if it might of been better to keep some dry power back if we have weaker times ahead. It's hard to sell what you can't build & sometimes you end up with just as many unhappy customers as happy ones.

I've ordered a new C8 Corvette originally hoping for a 2021 a year ago this past April, 15 months now & it will be at least another 6 months before I see it. I've been told the wait is definitely worth it, so I'll just sit tight & wait for my 2023 to show up. On a good note it's the 70th Anniversary for this car so I'll be all smiles when it does come time to pick it up.:giggle:

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
I must say they are really trying, getting office people to work in the plant is something that has never happened until now. At times I wonder if it might of been better for them to hold off a year or so on some of the new things they released. The new pontoon boat was an absolute smash hit & sold out with in the first few days of been released. I know they never want to stand still & keep bringing out new innovation & products, but with the crazy demand for toys today one has to ask your self if it might of been better to keep some dry power back if we have weaker times ahead. It's hard to sell what you can't build & sometimes you end up with just as many unhappy customers as happy ones.

I've ordered a new C8 Corvette originally hoping for a 2021 a year ago this past April, 15 months now & it will be at least another 6 months before I see it. I've been told the wait is definitely worth it, so I'll just sit tight & wait for my 2023 to show up. On a good note it's the 70th Anniversary for this car so I'll be all smiles when it does come time to pick it up.:giggle:
My friend’s dealership is already taking delivery of model year 23 Corvettes.

·
Registered
10,445 Posts
Looks like turbos got delayed. This was posted in the other thread.

The dealer also checked with Doo on the whole "some deliveries initially planned for November or December will now fall into January" statement from Ski Doo. They are showing that the sleds now scheduled for January delivery are the 900 turbos and Renegade Sports.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Enjoying my summer……..have 2 23 850’s coming not worried at all when they show up….. I’ll just rip around on the others!!!! Only 10 more weeks till HayDays!! Enjoy your summer guys I’ll be back in September ready to go!❄

·
Ski-Doo Guru
14,192 Posts

It’s well worth the wait 👏🏻

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS 850
10,428 Posts
Looks like turbos got delayed. This was posted in the other thread.

The dealer also checked with Doo on the whole "some deliveries initially planned for November or December will now fall into January" statement from Ski Doo. They are showing that the sleds now scheduled for January delivery are the 900 turbos and Renegade Sports.
seems to be the case. truckload of 2023's landed at local dealer yesterday with zero 900 turbos in the shipment. also the 900 turbos and gen5 models were limited orders compared to any other model during spring checking at said dealer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts