Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well i have decided to keep the 02 600 and just make it better then new. Its got right around 3500 miles on it. What do you guys suggest i do? Post the websites where i can aquire the new parts.

I want to:
New track with studds---suggestions?
Either get my shocks rebuilt or get new ones---whats the best for a trail sled?
obivously new high fax, carbides, and tunnel protectors
a 2" riser---do i need to get new brake and gas cables?
and a mbrp trail can---anyone else make a trail can? i want a better sound, not loud and i dont mind losing a couple of HP for the sound.
And a clutch kit, cudney's the best?
Aslo cut down the stock handle bars so i can sink the J-hooks in further.

I do mostly trail riding with the occasional off trail riding when there is enough snow.

-2002MXZ600

·
Registered
169 Posts
put a 1 inch track on it, put a nice loud can on it, raise up the handle bars a bit (you can go up to 5 inches without having to get new cables), and than just get some stuff that well look good on her. like handguards and light covers. Your mxz well be sweet than.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well i got the same sled i would say put a 1.25 lug track on it and a set of c&a pro ski's . Put in a riser and the j-hook's don't bother with a can not worth it since you lose power . Here is a pic of mine.
100_5581.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What track do you guys suggest? I was thinkin a camoplast RiP SaW but im not sure what i should pick. I already have J-hooks, so i plan do add a riser and then cut the stock bars down and sink the j-hooks in a inch or so.

-2002MXZ600

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
snow_stuff420 said:
put a 1 inch track on it, put a nice loud can on it, raise up the handle bars a bit (you can go up to 5 inches without having to get new cables), and than just get some stuff that well look good on her. like handguards and light covers. Your mxz well be sweet than.
[snapback]736607[/snapback]​
I put a MBRP race can on mine and didn't notice any less HP's. Acutally I think I got better. Also, Made a 4" bar riser for mine and had to get a throttle extension cable. The bars would not go high enough without it.

I have the same sled, a 2002 MXZ 600, and like I said I put the MBRP race can on mine, not real loud, has nice pitch to it.

Have fun.

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
had a dynoport can on the 01 600x and it sounded awsome, didnt notice any hp loss, just alot of weight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts