Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05 REV 600 HO carb, 4k with perfect compression. Added a Cudney kit (both springs, weights, Helix) Dropped top gear 1 tooth. Brand new belt, brand new plugs, semi-loose track. Get 8100 rpm's as it should.

It seems the belt is a second behind the clutching if that makes sense. There is just something missing and I cant figure it out. I dont want to touch the clickers because I think 8100 rpm's is where I need to be, right? The sled just dosent pull like it should. Dont get me wrong, it's a raped ape for the most part but I am unsure if the sled is any quicker now than befor the Cudney kit and top gear. My bud's stock 600ho is still right next to me ...

Back to the belt/clutch - I just feels like the belt is easing into the secondary instead of banging in. Where would you look first??

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brad, I will give that a try -

My goal here was to make the sled a hole-shot, midrange monster. I expected to lose a little top end, that dosent bother me. I have 96 studs and am thinking of going to 144.
Suspension wise, stock limiter strap setting, all shocks on "2" and preload block on 3/4. Coupler blocks are coupled, fat side toward rear....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.