Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my girl friend snowmobiling for the first time saturday. I was riding my 03 600HO REV. She was on my 02 XCSP 600 Polaris. 80 miles into our ride the trails were getting beat up. I was going 20 MPH and she wasn't keeping up. I stopped and traded sleds with her to see if it made a difference. I went 20 MPH and she was right behind me. I sped up to thirty and she was right there. I sped up to 40 and she was right there.

When I stopped, she had a huge grin on her face, her only comment was 'this one is mine'.

I was thinking 'great!!!! the 05 REV I am building at home is nearly ready to ride'

I wasn't sure until Saturday if I was going to sell the REV or the XCSP.

Anyone want a POLARIS?

·
Registered
480 Posts
ive always had sleds and i bought an 05 800 x brand new. well my girlfriend wanted her own sled so i bought her a 02 500 adrel. i made the mistake and i let her ride mine out on the trails and needless to say everytime we ride im on the old 500 and shes on the 8. love watching her ride that thing though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.