Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put together my first vid, shot last weekend in Haliburton. Some of it's a little shaky but I tried my best. Filmed with a Casio ZX-750 digital camera @ 640x480 mpeg 4 video. Had to reduce the quality for upload but it's still 10.5 megs.

What do you think? Machine Head 2006

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Cool

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Pretty Cool!!

We were in Haliburton last weekend also!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
yeah cool just rub it in!!! u have snow and no one else does!!!

just kidding!!! although i am quite jelous, we've only put on 40 mi. this year! but great video, i guess if i can't ride i can watch others ride!

-mike

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
I had to run to the bathroom,
I get shaky when i start to see anymore, Only 2 more weeks till we head an hour north of montreal up too bernards, 4ft of beautiful snow im sweating in anticipation.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great Vid! Some real nice shots, love the water run!

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yooperdootoo said:
AWSOME ! DID YOU FILM THIS YOURSELF OR WAS SOMEONE ON THE BACK OF YOUR SLED ? GREAT VIDEO !

YOOPERDOOTOO

[snapback]698692[/snapback]​
Lol all of those shots were taken by the driver just holding the camera in his hand. The high speed run across the lake my buddy took of me was killer, he kept me in frame the whole time and we were moving pretty good.

What we do is to attach the camera's lanyard to the clips on our gloves, that way if you have to drop the cam to grab the brake it's not destroyed.

The water run is the one shot that wasn't taken last weekend it was last year in Dorset, the guy was running a ZR 900 with a 1.5 paddle track. He made 4 runs back and forth no problems at all.

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Windows movie maker...took me all of 2 hours and about 6 beers to put it together. The software is super easy to use. I've got the itch to make another but I need some more footage. I have another song in mind.

I'm glad you guys like it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I am jealous. No snow here. Total riding this year approx. 100 miles. This sucks, but that vid was great!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awesome video!! Glad to see there is someone living out the dreams of so many of us snowless Doo-Talkers!! Keep up the good work!!

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shamelessly plugged back TTT

·
Registered
632 Posts
Nice video editing. Are you sick of the song now? That's what happens to me when I do video editing. By the time I'm done with the video, I've heard the same song about 100 times.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Great video! I always laugh though when people hang their legs off the back like that. All it takes is one decent bump and their kid making days are over.

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
04RevX said:
Great video! I always laugh though when people hang their legs off the back like that. All it takes is one decent bump and their kid making days are over.
[snapback]700509[/snapback]​
It was a lame superman that's for sure
. My buddy did one years ago in an orage floater...it was funny cause he really looked like superman.

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MN_REV-800 said:
Nice video editing. Are you sick of the song now? That's what happens to me when I do video editing. By the time I'm done with the video, I've heard the same song about 100 times.

[snapback]700503[/snapback]​
Yep very sick of it now, 100 times would be conservative I think. Beers helped tho

1 - 20 of 33 Posts