Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 weeks ago when we were in northern WI about half way through our 150 mile ride. The suspension felt a bit weird and i had some humming. I thought it was from the extream ice build up on the ZX. Turns out it wasn't the ice. On Thursday night before leaving I was inspecting the suspension because "something didn't look right" and noticed that one of the two bolts that hold the suspension on wasn't there. Your asking what does this have to doo with my dealer? The week before I had my main springs replaced by the dealer. You obviously need to take these bolts out to replace the springs. So I called and bitched and on Friday on my way up i took it in and they replaced it at no charge. Because they wouldn't let me in the back when they worked on it I asked the supervisor numerous times it the bolt was stripped or just loosened up. He said the bolt was not stripped, they but loc tite on it and sent be on my way.
Sunday afternoon after about 200 miles bolts gone!

What would you do????

adam

·
Registered
419 Posts
burn that mother down, no im kidding just call and explain what happened if hes a decent guy he will cover whatever needs to be fixed

·
Super Moderator
29,355 Posts
Take Loc-Tite 24 hours to cure in warm temps. I'm thinking the loc-tite wasn't doing a darn thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts